Friends of the Lincoln Library Book Sale Sat Jan. 13 9:00- Noon Bemis Hall
Opening Reception for Mark Hopkins Sun Jan. 14 1:30-4:00 pm First Floor Gallery
Networking & Job Search Wed Jan. 16 10:00-Noon Tarbell Room
LS Extended Library hours: Open until 10:00 pm on 1/17, 1/18 & 1/22. A safe place to study for students. No other library services will be offered.
Georgia O'Keeffe: Lecture & Book Signing with Dr. Nancy Scott Thurs Jan. 18 7:00 pm Rm
Friday Morning Book Group Jan 19 9:30 am Tarbell Rm
Opera for Everyone with Erika Reitshamer Sun Jan 21 2018 2:00 pm Tarbell Rm
RB Digital Magazines!
Library has 2 new charging stations thanks to the Friends of the Lincoln Public Library. One is located in Reference Room the other upstairs in Farrar Room
- Search the catalog and place holds
- Renew your items and manage holds on the go.
- Use your digital library card, always on your phone.
- Explore vast collections of digital content Minuteman provides 24/7 with no late fees!
- Enjoy thousands of eBooks, streaming movies, digital magazines, and premium subscription resources
- Contact us with one touch calling, contact forms and social media.
- Look up the library's hours or get instant navigation to any Minuteman library.
- Find event information at your fingertips.