- The Teen Room has been designed just for you!
- Relax with your friends in our comfortable bean bag chairs.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Check out books, graphic novels, Kindles, DVDs, audiobooks, and magazines.
Summer Reading Challenge starts on June 19th!
The Reading Challenge is open to anyone entering grade 8 through grade 12. All participants will win a small prize and be eligible to enter our raffle for a NEW KINDLE FIRE.Challenge forms will be available at the library or downloaded on this page beginning June 19th.
Join us for our popular Middle Grade Book Share!
- Are you in 7th and 8th grade and wondering what to read next? Join the library's Book Share Group! Discover new books based on other kids’ recommendations and to share what you’ve been reading. Snacks provided. No registration necessary.
- Group will meet Sept - May on the last Monday of the month from 7-8pm.
Download Audiobooks and E-books
Overdrive allows patrons to download ebook and audiobooks directly to their computers and personal devices. Visit Overdrive's Help Page for step by step instructions for setting up Overdrive on your device. For more general information about Overdrive, click here.
Commonwealth ebooks Collection
Borrow a Kindle
The Library loans Kindles! We have 5 childrens' Kindles that come preloaded with over 200 children and young adult titles organized into categories. You must be a Lincoln resident over 18 years old to borrow a Kindle and have a signed Kindle borrowing agreement on file. A parent can sign for you if you are under 18. Browse preloaded titles here.